Pallares | Pocket Knife | Resin Handle | 7cm Carbon Steel | Red
This Pocket Knife from Pallar?s has a carbon steel blade making it a stronger cutting blade than stainless steel and easier to sharpen. Imagine taking this handy pocket knife on your summer picnics and tramping. Small and compact, this is the knife that makes Father Rabbit?s heart sing! This sharp knife has a resin handle that is comfortable to hold and allows you to have total control of your cutting.
Handmade in Spain.
Closed measures 10cm x 3.2cm x 1.7cm.
Open measures 18cm x 3cm x 1.7cm.
In return for its high performance, carbon steel will need a little bit of love and care, as it will tend to oxidise if not well maintained.
- To avoid rusting, we recommend that carbon steel blades are kept oiled.
- Do not soak in water and never place in the dishwasher.
- To clean your knife, wipe the blade with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- To reduce the frequency of re-sharpening, we suggest using wooden chopping boards.
- If rust begins forming, use a scouring pad and an acid like vinegar and gently rub it on the affected area.
- After the rust is removed, dry the blade, re-sharpen and oil to prevent future rusting.
All Pallar?s knives and blades are made by hand in Solsona, Spain. The Pallar?s family has been making their beautiful range of knives, scissors and garden tools since 1917.
Orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days.
New Zealand - Free shipping* on purchases over $100
Australia - Free shipping* on purchases over $150
*This offer excludes bulky items. You'll either be charged shipping on bulky items at the checkout or we will contact you separately with a freight quote. Please see individual product pages to see if an item is oversized.
Please see more information about delivery here.
Delivery costs | Standard courier
New Zealand | Delivery costs will be calculated at checkout
International | Please see our delivery information here.
Please see our full online returns policy here. For a return to be processed, Father Rabbit needs to be notified within 30 calendar days from your order delivery date.
We are unable to exchange or return swimwear, underwear, food, jewellery, skincare, personal care items and items on sale (unless clothing or footwear). Clothing and footwear must be unwashed, unworn and with original tags and packaging. For items purchased on sale (except Final Sale) we offer a store credit.