Silk Pillow Inner
Silk Pillow Inner
Divine silk filled pillows gently cradle your head allowing you to breathe easier and keep your head cool. Filled with hand stretched layers of grade A mulberry silk floss wrapped around a polyfibre core. Delicate and soft and available in standard and lodge size pillows.
All pillows are covered with 300 thread count Cotton Sateen casing with 50% Silk wrapped around 50% polyfibre core inside.
Made by our friends at Bianca Lorenne.
These pillows are absolutely amazing!
Pillows sold individually.
We do keep some stock of these products. If we don't have it in store we will order these from the supplier. These then take a 2 - 3 days to arrive to us and then we will send on to you. Therefore the delivery time frame may be slightly longer. If our supplier is out of stock we will advise and refund your card.
Silk product will last a lifetime if properly cared for
- Always use a removable cover to protect the silk product from dirt and stains.
- Air outdoors every 3 months for 2 hours and up to a maximum of 3 hours.
This should be all that is needed to keep silk products fresh and clean. Silk fibres do not absorb moisture or odours, avoiding the necessity to wash your inner to freshen it up.
Silk product are not intended for use in circumstances where frequent complete cleaning is necessary. Only use professional dry cleaning when ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL, but not too often. Should your silk product require deeper cleaning, please follow these steps:
- Isolate the soiled area only and hand wash with cold water and a very gentle washing agent. (A special silk washing agent is perfect.)
- Do not use bleach or strong detergents.
- Do not wring.
- Dry flat.
- Dry cleaning uses chemicals which may damage the silk fibres and it is not recommended.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.