Bedroom Silk Duvet
Bedroom Silk Duvet
All inners are covered with 300 thread count Cotton Sateen casing with layers of hand stretched pure grade A Mulberry Silk inside.
Naturally hypoallergenic | Resistant to dust mites | Luxuriously soft and light weight | Breathable and temperature regulating | 100 % Natural and chemical free | Drapes softly over your body.
Combination is a button together medium and light weight, allowing for cool in summer, warm in winter.
Made by our friends at Bianca Lorenne.
- Single 140cm x 210cm
- King Single 180cm x 210cm
- Queen 210cm x 210cm
- King 245cm x 210cm
- Super King 265cm x 210cm
We do keep some stock of these products. If we don't have it in store we will order these from the supplier. These then take a 2 - 3 days to arrive to us and then we will send on to you. Therefore the delivery time frame may be slightly longer. If our supplier is out of stock we will advise and refund your card.
Silk product will last a lifetime if properly cared for
- Always use a removable cover to protect the silk product from dirt and stains.
- Air outdoors every 3 months for 2 hours and up to a maximum of 3 hours.
This should be all that is needed to keep silk products fresh and clean. Silk fibres do not absorb moisture or odours, avoiding the necessity to wash your inner to freshen it up.
Silk product are not intended for use in circumstances where frequent complete cleaning is necessary. Only use professional dry cleaning when ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL, but not too often. Should your silk product require deeper cleaning, please follow these steps:
- Isolate the soiled area only and hand wash with cold water and a very gentle washing agent. (A special silk washing agent is perfect.)
- Do not use bleach or strong detergents.
- Do not wring.
- Dry flat.
- Dry cleaning uses chemicals which may damage the silk fibres and it is not recommended.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.