Oli & Carol | Baby Teether | Kendall The Kale
Kendall the Kale is a veggie-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. The realistic textures will develop kids’ sense of touch. Did you know that kale is water-rich and full of minerals? Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle from a young age!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
Measures 3.5 x 9 x 14.5 cm.
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Completely safe for kids. Follows all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
Orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days.
New Zealand - Free shipping* on purchases over $75
Australia - Free shipping* on purchases over $120
*This offer excludes bulky items. You'll either be charged shipping on bulky items at the checkout or we will contact you separately with a freight quote. Please see individual product pages to see if an item is oversized.
Please see more information about delivery here.
Delivery costs | Standard courier
Auckland | $3.00
Rest of New Zealand | $6.00 (including Rural Delivery)
International | Please see our delivery information here.
Please see our full online returns policy here. For a return to be processed, Father Rabbit needs to be notified within 30 calendar days from your order delivery date.
We are unable to exchange or return swimwear, underwear, food, jewellery, skincare, personal care items and items on sale (unless clothing or footwear). Clothing and footwear must be unwashed, unworn and with original tags and packaging. For items purchased on sale (except Final Sale) we offer a store credit.