Oli & Carol | Baby Teether | Iris the Hibiscus
Oli and Carol's Iris the Hibiscus is a teether, bath toy & sensory play toy for babies. Its realistic design and bright colors will stimulate babies’ senses while chewing on a safe natural teether. Detailed textures will make kids discover the world that surrounds while teething and bath time.
Oli and Carol baby teethers are made following an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no hole avoiding the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, there are no two alike!
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- The baby teethers must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.
Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- This item is handmade, so small imperfections may occur,
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
Orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days.
New Zealand - Free shipping* on purchases over $75
Australia - Free shipping* on purchases over $120
*This offer excludes bulky items. You'll either be charged shipping on bulky items at the checkout or we will contact you separately with a freight quote. Please see individual product pages to see if an item is oversized.
Please see more information about delivery here.
Delivery costs | Standard courier
Auckland | $3.00
Rest of New Zealand | $6.00 (including Rural Delivery)
International | Please see our delivery information here.
Please see our full online returns policy here. For a return to be processed, Father Rabbit needs to be notified within 30 calendar days from your order delivery date.
We are unable to exchange or return swimwear, underwear, food, jewellery, skincare, personal care items and items on sale (unless clothing or footwear). Clothing and footwear must be unwashed, unworn and with original tags and packaging. For items purchased on sale (except Final Sale) we offer a store credit.