Mado | Feelings | Zen | Framed Print | 50 x 70 cm
Feeling curious or cheeky? What does a hangry face look like? And what does Zen mean? MADO Feelings will help you recognise, understand and communicate the many different feelings that we all experience every day. Being Zen – do you recognise that feeling?
MADO - a collection of educational, kind, loving and well-made products based on iconic graphics and poetic illustrations. Mado is Japanese for window, and the designs act as a window to the world for your children. A window that provides insight, outlook and through which many an adventure awaits. Play, live, dare and love with MADO.
Offset printed on 200g uncoated Munken Lynx paper (archival quality, FSC certified). Produced in Denmark under the Swan certification system.
All professionally framed prints are:
- Mounted to adhesive foam board to ensure they sit smooth
- Completed with permanent framing clips
- Option of a white frame, a black frame or a natural oak frame
- The border of each frame measures 4cm wide by 4cm deep
Please read carefully the terms and conditions of our professional framing and delivery service below:
- Only available for New Zealand customers
- Please allow up to 10 days for your print to be dispatched
- All frames are sent via a tracked courier service
- All frames require you to be present to sign for the parcel
- If the parcel appears damaged or you hear glass rattling in the parcel, you should not sign for it as we will arrange a new print for you
- Once the parcel is signed for, Father Rabbit nor our framer is liable for breakage
Orders are dispatched within 1 to 2 working days.
New Zealand - Free shipping* on purchases over $75
Australia - Free shipping* on purchases over $120
*This offer excludes bulky items. You'll either be charged shipping on bulky items at the checkout or we will contact you separately with a freight quote. Please see individual product pages to see if an item is oversized.
Please see more information about delivery here.
Delivery costs | Standard courier
Auckland | $3.00
Rest of New Zealand | $6.00 (including Rural Delivery)
International | Please see our delivery information here.
Please see our full online returns policy here. For a return to be processed, Father Rabbit needs to be notified within 30 calendar days from your order delivery date.
We are unable to exchange or return swimwear, underwear, food, jewellery, skincare, personal care items & items on sale (unless clothing or footwear). Clothing & footwear must be unwashed, unworn & with original tags & packaging. Items bought on sale (excluding clothing & footwear) can not be returned or exchanged.