Comes with a fixed handle and hook & ring for both open and closed fires. Constructed from blackened and waxed steel and ceramic stone.
- quick and easy
- 100% success rate
- economical alternative to kindling
- no preparation needed
- no mess
How to use:
- allow firestone to soak in oil for 30 minutes
- remove from vessel and lightly roll in ashes of fireplace
- rest firestone in fireplace and ignite with match
- cover with seasoned firewood
- remover firestone after 15-20 minutes when firewood has ignited
- allow firestone to cool on hearth
- once cooled return to vessel until next use
Lamp oil not included.
Pot: 170mm (height) x 100mm x 100mm
Handle: 400mm long
All orders are dispatched in 1 to 2 working days so it'll be with you before you know it.
For New Zealand orders we offer free shipping on purchases over $75. This offer excludes bulky items. You'll be charged shipping on bulky items at the checkout
For international delivery, please see our delivery timeframes here.
For a return to be processed, Father Rabbit needs to be notified within 14 days of your order. This excludes food, skincare, personal care items & items on sale. Clothing & footwear must be unwashed, unworn & with original tags & packaging. Items bought on sale (excluding clothing & footwear) can not be returned or exchanged.