HQ ROLE | Online DISPATCH Coordinator
An opportunity has opened up to join the Father Rabbit HQ team. We are currently looking for an Online Dispatch Coordinator to be the operations lead within our E-commerce dispatch team.
Being part of our E-commerce team you will be responsible for coordinating the daily workings of our online dispatch team. You will be working alongside our Stock Coordinator to ensure customer orders are fulfilled quickly and accurately and that the high standards of Father Rabbit wrapping and care in packaging are met.
- Managing the online dispatch team - making sure there is a routine and structured participation of all team members
- The physical side of the dispatch orders - getting the stock organised in a timely and accurate way
- Making sure our warehouse and storage is organised and has good flow and structure.
- Assist with wrapping and packing correctly and accurately according to Father Rabbit standards and customers' expectations
- Ensuring the most suitable and economic courier service is used.
- Managing gift registries.
- Ensure any customer returns are processed through to the customer service team to action accordingly
- Giving the team purpose and vision, motivating and encouraging and creating a high energy atmosphere
- Running the KPI incentive programme for our online team.
- Managing our courier partners and freight schemes.
Applicants must be/ have:
- Experience in an ecommerce business in a dispatch and management role.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Have a strong understanding of ecommerce shipping
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Effective communication skills
- High energy and motivation
- Demonstrate a consistent work ethic
- Nurturing and empathetic leadership style
This position reports to the owners of the business and our General Manager.
- A supportive and nurturing culture
- Great perks
- The opportunity to grow an established brand
Please apply below, and then email a CV + Cover letter to Irene@fatherrabbit.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.