FATHER RABBIT CAREERS
We WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR PART TIME RETAIL ASSISTANT SUPERSTARS to fill the following spots:
- FRIDAYS AT OUR ORAKEI BAY VILLAGE STORE
- SATURDAYS AT OUR ORAKEI BAY VILLAGE STORE
- SUNDAYS AT OUR BLOC STORE, MT. EDEN
- SUNDAYS AT OUR ORAKEI BAY VILLAGE STORE
We're looking for a fabulous sales focussed part time retail assistants to join the team. We love people are very customer focused and can work with our Father Rabbit values.
We’re looking for someone with 1-2 years experience in retail:
- Who is passionate about interiors and design
- Loves building relationships with customers and taking them through the sales proces as well as prides themselves on going above and beyond for both customers and fellow team members alike
- Can get to grips with an inventory management system and adhere to systems and processes designed to ensure the smooth running of our stores. Has experience with Google Drive, Sheet and Docs
- Is a confident communicator and can commit to the role long-term
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter. Your cover letter should contain a brief introduction to who you are, your work experience and why you want to work at Father Rabbit as well as an example of when you've gone above and beyond for a customer. Please ensure that your email has the subject heading 'Father Rabbit Part Time Position [include the day you're applying for]'.
The leading New Zealand boutique homewares and lifestyle store Father Rabbit is growing and we’re looking for superstars to join the team.
Established in 2010, Father Rabbit is a family owned business. Initially operating out of a rabbit sized corner in the living room, Father Rabbit stores can now be found in three Auckland locations; Mt. Eden, Herne Bay and Orakei Bay. Father Rabbit and his wares sit beautifully in these contrasting environs and are a testament to the timelessness of his carefully curated selection of products. Father Rabbit doesn’t subscribe to some deeply intellectual philosophy, just an appreciation of simplicity. That things should be done right, or not at all.
We’re passionate about creating strong, meaningful relationships with customers and developing our staff to have the best product knowledge out there. The Father Rabbit team are hardworking and proactive, who all love being part of a positive work environment.
Father Rabbit’s commitment to you as a team member:
A bonus scheme to reward your sales and KPI achievements for both in store and office staff
A generous staff discount
Support and regular training from our retail manager and amazing team at Father Rabbit head office
A genuine and open workplace culture