Ottinetti Frying Pan
This frying pan from Ottinetti is a must have in the kitchen to whip up some delicious, warming meals. Crafted from aluminium and brass, it is a great heat conductor, heating up quickly and cooling down fast after use. The quality materials make this pan designed to last, with no ceramic or plastic that might wear off or damage. Ottinetti is lighter in weight than other materials like cast iron and can be used on the stove top or in the oven, giving you full control to cook how you like.
- Some dulling/darkening of the interior will occur with use. This is normal oxidisation.
- Aluminium is not dishwasher safe so please wash by hand in hot water with detergent.
- It is great to cook acidic foods in, but not to store them as the acid may cause pitting of the aluminium and result in food tasting slightly metallic.
- This aluminium is 99% pure. It meets the EU standards EN601 and EN602 and is completely safe for cooking food with.
- Not suitable for use on induction cooktops.
Two size variations:
Ottinetti combines two beautiful metals, aluminium and brass, to create functional and stylish cookware of the highest quality for both professional and home use. Ottinetti has been making cookware since 1920 in Bevano, a little town on the shores of Lake Maggiore in Northern Italy.
All orders are dispatched within 1 to 2 working days.
New Zealand - Free shipping* on purchases over $75
Australia - Free shipping* on purchases over $150
*This offer excludes bulky items. You'll either be charged shipping on bulky items at the checkout or we will contact you separately with a freight quote. Please see individual product pages to see if an item is oversized.
Please see more information about delivery here.
Auckland | $3.00
Rest of New Zealand | $6.00 (including Rural Delivery)
International | Please see our delivery information here.
Please see our full online returns policy here. For a return to be processed, Father Rabbit needs to be notified within 14 days of your order date.
We are unable to exchange or return food, jewellery, skincare, personal care items & items on sale (unless clothing or footwear). Clothing & footwear must be unwashed, unworn & with original tags & packaging. Items bought on sale (excluding clothing & footwear) can not be returned or exchanged.