Veja | Rio Venturi Alveomesh Sneaker | White Pierre Natural
The Venturi model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and sustainable materials.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels in suede, V-Knit & T.P.U.* details
- Side Logo V in Rubber & Rice Waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Insole in Sugarcane (64%) & Recycled plastic bottles (21%)
- 40% bio-sourced midsole (Sugar Cane)
- 49% bio-sourced glued outsole: made of Amazonian rubber (25%) & Rice Waste (24%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.
*Thermo Plastic Polyurethane
Orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days.
New Zealand - Free shipping* on purchases over $75
Australia - Free shipping* on purchases over $120
*This offer excludes bulky items. You'll either be charged shipping on bulky items at the checkout or we will contact you separately with a freight quote. Please see individual product pages to see if an item is oversized.
Please see more information about delivery here.
Delivery costs | Standard courier
Auckland | $3.00
Rest of New Zealand | $6.00 (including Rural Delivery)
International | Please see our delivery information here.
Please see our full online returns policy here. For a return to be processed, Father Rabbit needs to be notified within 30 calendar days from your order delivery date.
We are unable to exchange or return swimwear, underwear, food, jewellery, skincare, personal care items and items on sale (unless clothing or footwear). Clothing and footwear must be unwashed, unworn and with original tags and packaging. For items purchased on sale (except Final Sale) we offer a store credit.
I bought these without having tried the brand before. They were really comfortable straight out of the box and were true to size and fit nicely across my very wide feet! All in all very impressed and will definitely buy again. Great service from FR too. Thanks!